Well we've made it to the end of 21 weeks, starting number 22! Baby will be here in 4-4.5 months! Crazy! So much to do! Seems like there is a lot to buy, too!
Today Baby Miller has decided to kick me constantly in the bladder. Somehow he/she has turned and is using some body part to poke my bladder every couple of minutes. It's an extremely strange feeling - one that also has me heading to the bathroom multiple times in the hour. I've contemplated going out to shop for a catheter!
We've made a lot of headway in the Baby's room the last couple of weeks. Derek painted the room a pale yellow - it's so faint that no one would probably notice it's yellow. We LOVE it! It makes the room seem so airy! Derek also put together the crib and I put together the changing tray. Everything is starting to come together! Derek did a great job and stayed up pretty late putting together Baby Miller's crib. As you can see, Millie helped!
Our next project is finishing staining the closet door and trim, as well as a hanging shelf and bookcase for Baby's room.
Today Baby Miller has decided to kick me constantly in the bladder. Somehow he/she has turned and is using some body part to poke my bladder every couple of minutes. It's an extremely strange feeling - one that also has me heading to the bathroom multiple times in the hour. I've contemplated going out to shop for a catheter!
We've made a lot of headway in the Baby's room the last couple of weeks. Derek painted the room a pale yellow - it's so faint that no one would probably notice it's yellow. We LOVE it! It makes the room seem so airy! Derek also put together the crib and I put together the changing tray. Everything is starting to come together! Derek did a great job and stayed up pretty late putting together Baby Miller's crib. As you can see, Millie helped!
Our next project is finishing staining the closet door and trim, as well as a hanging shelf and bookcase for Baby's room.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou look good!!! I thought you would post a pic of the baby room. Can't wait to see it and the crib....
ReplyDeleteLooking good! I've had a few people told me I've popped this last week. :) It's fun. I love the baby moving...although it can definitely get annoying.
ReplyDeleteYou both look so happy! Have fun planning the baby's room and enjoy it as much as possible. You are making great progress. I love the dark crib on the hardwood floor. You guys are doing a great job!
ReplyDelete