Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Blog


So this is our first blog!!! I like my friends Jen and April's blogs and wanted to try one out. I thought it might be a good idea as the two of us start to experience and do all kinds of fun things as hubby and wife. The name of our blog site comes from our song by Josh Turner "Would you go with me". It was playing when Derek asked me to marry him and was our first dance at our wedding. It has lots of special meaning to us!

Stay tuned for our future blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!! I am so excited that you have a blog! Now we can see what you guys are doing even though you are so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. the kitchen is totally my style and a I would have designed the same thing. This blogging thing could get very addictive by the way. Oh well, I am off to Dallas for the weekend with cheer so I will talk to you soon. Can't wait to see the finished product. We are re-doing our floors in the kitchen and foyer next week so I am excited for that. Talk to you soon chica. love ya, Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pictures every day during the demolition!! It will be worth all the dirt and plaster dust!! Dad and I love what we did to ours 3 years ago, just keep a sense of humor, it will help! love mom

    ReplyDelete