We've been asked to post more pictures, so here is a few more. Today my game was cancelled due to rain, so we had a whole day to get things done. Yeah! Derek installed some new lights on either side of the bathroom mirror, as well as replaced the hallway light. I did some more staining and polyurethaning. Later Derek replaced a couple more door handles, changing them from gold to brushed nickel. After lunch I went on a hunt for some lights for above the peninsula. What a nightmare! After running all over town, I finally setteled on some track lighting. Derek tried to put them up for me, but we need a different bracket, so tomorrow he is going to try to put that up. I also bought a valance for above the sink. Not sure if I love it. Give me some feedback. I either will keep the valance or do no valance. Hmmmmm, I don't know! All I know is I am tired and ready to go to bed. I worked hard, but my wonderful husband worked harder & is already asleep on the couch. Thanks for all the hard work, hun!
Hmmm....I'm torn on the valance. I like the colors of it a lot but I'm not sure I love it. I can't really picture something better but it kind of seems like it stands out a lot compared to everything around it...which could be good or bad. Sleep on it, see what you think. :)
ReplyDelete