Thursday, April 30, 2009

Backsplash









I think I decided on a backsplash. If you scroll down the picture above this text, this is what I originially thought I was going to get. Then I got the price. Yikes! Good news was, I wasn't in love with this idea anyways. So I moved on to another store where I looked at glass mosaic tile, which I thought I didn't like. Well, I do! I really like the picture that has the marble and glass brick pattern, but to do that would be way to expenisve. So I think I am sticking to the 4x4's natural stone tile. As my accents, I am going to go with the 1x1 glass/marble mosaic (the very first picture). You'll see another color of brown that does look good, but I think the one I have chosen fits better with our kitchen. I do like the other one, but I would like to use this in our bathroom!!! As for the 4x4 stone tile, I am not sure if we are laying them out in a brick pattern, in a digaonal, or just squared. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I can't even imagine trying to decide between all of those! They all look cool. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure which one you are really thinking about, but they do all look cool. I really feel like I am living through you. I get excited to see every new thing you get to work on...except I don't have to deal with the stress or have to pay for it! :)

    ReplyDelete