
We finally got to see our Baby today!!! It's been 10 long weeks, but seeing Baby today was worth the wait!!! You see Baby Miller was very cooperative by giving a little wave for the camera! Already a ham! It was the most precious thing ever! We got to see lots of neat things! We saw all 4 chambers of the heart beating, we saw it's rib cage, we saw it's spine, we saw it's kidneys and stomach filled with fluid (normal), we saw it's feet, we saw fingers, we saw it's hands, we saw it's brain, it's ears, and the best thing of all was seeing the face. He(or she) was talking to Mommy and Daddy! He/She had it's arms above it's head at one point. I think we could have stayed there forever watching our little one. 22 more weeks until we get to meet him/her. What do you think...boy or girl? Daddy thinks it is a girl. Mommy has always thought boy and has had one dream that it was a boy. Heartbeat is 152. 50/50 chance!!!
Yeah!!!!! Soo cute!!!! Our baby was smiling when we saw him/her last week! I'll have to scan and post pictures. How exciting!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEmily! I have a blog award for you over at my blog! I'm so glad you are blogging again...I love reading your posts and seeing you pictures, especially since you are so far away. :) Mwah!
ReplyDelete