Happy Valentines Day! Also Happy Belated Anniversary to my parents (February 12)!
Well, Sunday (week 17) we went to Shorewood, IL near Joliet to register for Baby Miller. We didn't think it would take that long, but after it took us 5 minutes to decide on a sunshade for the car - we knew we were in for a long day at Babiesrus! It was fun, but also confusing and intimidating! I only freaked out once - the bottle isle. Thank goodness Beth answered the phone and helped calm me down. I just have to remember that we can change things online and we can always go back! We found some super cute items and can't wait til Baby Miller comes in July so we can actually pick boy/girl stuff! All in all it was fun!
After we registered we went to celebrate Valentines Day at PF Changs in Orland Park, IL. YUMMY! We had a great dinner: lettuce wraps, egg drop & hot and sour soup, I had sesame chicken, Derek had something like General Tso's, and we had shots of dessert. I had tirimisu and Derek had red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. DELICIOUS!!!!! It was nice to get out of town and spend the day together.
Well, Sunday (week 17) we went to Shorewood, IL near Joliet to register for Baby Miller. We didn't think it would take that long, but after it took us 5 minutes to decide on a sunshade for the car - we knew we were in for a long day at Babiesrus! It was fun, but also confusing and intimidating! I only freaked out once - the bottle isle. Thank goodness Beth answered the phone and helped calm me down. I just have to remember that we can change things online and we can always go back! We found some super cute items and can't wait til Baby Miller comes in July so we can actually pick boy/girl stuff! All in all it was fun!
After we registered we went to celebrate Valentines Day at PF Changs in Orland Park, IL. YUMMY! We had a great dinner: lettuce wraps, egg drop & hot and sour soup, I had sesame chicken, Derek had something like General Tso's, and we had shots of dessert. I had tirimisu and Derek had red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. DELICIOUS!!!!! It was nice to get out of town and spend the day together.
Next Tuesday is the 18 week ultrasound!!! We can't wait!
Woo hoo!!!! We had fun at our ultrasound. I love looking at the pictures. Are you feeling anything yet? I started feeling this kiddo the day before 18 weeks. :) I love. Chad thinks it's so weird that I can feel the baby moving but I love knowing he/she is in there and that I have my baby with me all the time.
ReplyDelete