Sunday, January 31, 2010

End of 14 weeks - beginning of 15

We took this week's picture late. It is supposed to be the 14th week picture, but today is the start of week 15. Anyways, I what a change! In my defense we had just had a HUGE breakfast - so maybe my tummy might be a little distended from all that food. ;) All in all the picture is not flattering! haha!

We had another doppler last week (week 14) and Baby Miller's heartbeat was 157. She found the heartbeat right away and it was strong! I tried to get her to give us an ultrasound, but she said we had to wait until 18 weeks. 4 more weeks!

Yesterday and today I had to use a rubberband to keep my jeans buttoned all day. I even tried the infamous belly band. Baby Miller is growing away!

2 comments:

  1. I've been checking often for a new picture. You are so brave! It's got to be exciting to be outgrowing your pants; that just means that baby is growing! (i doubt that it is your eating) Take care and God bless you, Derek, and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So sad I missed you last weekend. :( I haven't taken any belly pictures. I never remember on the right day and then I just don't do it. I was bad with Jordan even...although I do have more of him. It's more exciting later when it's really big. I saw a woman today at Starbucks who is due two days after me and she was pretty big...her first, but she's having twin girls! Crazy. She says she'll probably only make it to the last week of May or early July. Crazy. I can't wait for our 18-20 ultrasound...next Saturday, the 13th. :)

    ReplyDelete