Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bye Bye 2nd Trimester!


The end of the second trimester has come and gone! Sunday marked the end of 24 weeks. We are now entering the last trimester!! It's going so quickly!!

Baby Miller is growing away! The last two weeks I feel like I've grown ALOT! I have to keep reminding myself that I have a baby in my stomach and I'm not just getting fat. It's hard! Especially when dumb people say dumb things, like "looks like you're putting on 10lbs a day!" Nice. Apparently his mother didn't teach him manners! Even when you're think you're being funny - NEVER comment on a women's weight gain under any circumstances! UGH!

The weather has been so nice! Derek, Millie, and I have been going on evening walks after dark. It's been so peaceful and nice! We've got Millie up to nearly 2 miles!I even thinks she's starting to expect it each night. Last night she sat & stared at us for a 1/2 hour before we figured out that she was waiting to go on a walk! Silly dog!

Next week I go for my glucose screening and hopefully get to hear baby's heartbeat again. Four weeks after that we go back in for our 30 week ultrasound!! We are so excited to see Baby!

Not much has changed in the nursery. Derek is putting up the newly stained door to the closet and I will be hanging up a closet organizer next week in Baby's closet. Other than that we are just enjoying the weather and feeling Baby kick and most recently roll! What a funny feeling!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I feel like I've gotten bigger this last week, too, but not, at the same time. My glucose test went well...I chugged mine as quickly as I could. I love the baby moving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful!! Just think in a few short weeks you will hold that bundle. I am getting tears in my eyes just thinking about it. I am getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Quit trying to fool me with all this "fat" talk! I am really looking forward to seeing you soon and meeting that baby this summer! Enjoy the last trimester!

    ReplyDelete