Saturday, July 11, 2009

Floor and more...












































Well, it's been awhile since we last posted. Sorry! We have been busy finishing the kitchen, painting the house, and doing a little bit of yard work. Since the last publish we have finished the flooring in the family room and hallway, we installed the new sink in the downstairs bathroom, and we put the handles on the cabinet (I don't think I took a picture of that...sorry). Uncle Duane helped but the sink in and put the tranistion floor pieces in, but Derek did most of the flooring himself. My Dad came and got him started, and away he went. It looks great!!! I worked on decorating the family room and Kitchen. We ended up changing the colors and going with green and blue in both rooms. Looks great! I forgot to put a picture up of the curtain in the kitchen, I will blog again tomorrow and post some pictures of the curtain, the handles on the doors, and the backsplash finished.










2 comments:

  1. WOW AND DOUBLE WOW ! I REALLY LIKE IT. I like the rugs and the colors. Good job. Floor looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!!!!!! It all looks very cool and totally professional. Is that Oprah calling? She wants to feature your remodeling in her next issue of O magazine! :) It looks great, it's so grown up!!!!

    ReplyDelete