
On November 17th, 2009 we found out we were pregnant! After a couple of high anxiety weeks, we learned that our baby was healthy and growing normally! We had our first ultrasound at 6 weeks, December 3rd. We saw a heartbeat that was measured at 104 bpm! 2 weeks later at 8 weeks we had another ultrasound which we saw and HEARD the heartbeat! We were so excited! Our baby had a strong heartbeat of 168 bpm! We even saw the head, arms, and legs! It was simply amazing to see how much our little one had grown in just 2 weeks!
We spent Christmas time telling our families about our exciting news! It was so hard to keep that secret for the last month or so, but so worth the wait to share during the holidays!
Today, December 29th, 2009 we heard the heartbeat at 160 bpm on the doppler! So amazing!! Our Doctor said that our chances of miscarriage are now down to 10% (normal) and that we can tell everyone now! She said I'll be able to start working out lightly in 2 weeks!!!
I'm feeling pretty good. I have had some ulcer issues combined with a little nausea and sensitivity to smell - but all symptoms I can definately handle (with some whining now and then!)
We hope to continue to update all of our friends and family on our little one's progress through this blog! Stay tuned for future updates on Baby Miller - due July 25, 2010! Derek and I are very excited and feel so very blessed! Have a Happy New Year!!
Woo hoo!!!!! We are so happy for you. Our babies are going to born so close together! Very fun! Can't wait for more posts from you!!!
ReplyDelete