
Well, 33 weeks down. Today is the start of the 34th! Baby Miller is supposedly 4 and 3/4 lbs and 18 inches long. Derek says he thinks baby is 5lbs. I am not sure why he thinks that, he just says he imagines baby is going to be big! At my 33 week appointment, our Dr. confirmed that Baby miller was still head down and facing inwards. She said I was right that it's butt keeps sticking out near my belly button. Baby loves to move around from side to side, but must prefer it's right side, because it is constantly kicking me on my left side. It is so weird to feel his/her little feet underneath my hands! Our Dr. also said Baby's heartbeat was in the 120's but then jumped to the 150's. Her guess is boy - which is still mine. Either way, we can't wait to meet Baby soon! As of today - 6 weeks!Well last weekend we had our Kewanee Baby Shower hosted by Beth and Grandma Enemark!!! Aunt Kim helped, too! We saw a lot of friends and family we hadn't seen in a LONG time! So nice to see everyone in one place. We received a lot of great gifts from everyone. It was fun bringing them home and putting them away in Baby's room! We are so thankful for our wonderful friends and family!
This weekend Derek finished painting the shed - and just in time! After he got everything put away it started down pouring!! Unfortunately when this happened, we noticed water leaking into the basement! Derek figured out that it was coming from a chimmney on the roof and spent today fixing it. Nothing "we think" was ruined. There's some water marks in the ceilings, but we can fix that. Cross your fingers!
On Friday, I was able to go Best Buy and purchase a camcorder. We have been saving up points on our debit card and finally had enough to purchase the entire thing! So excited! We can't wait to start taping some pre-baby things and then Baby Miller's arrival!
The other good news of the weekend is that we think we FINALLY found a baby sitter! Our friend from our small group recommended her friend, Heather. She lives on the way home from work for Derek - so it's perfect! She seems like a wonderful, woman and mother that we can trust. One less worry for us!
I love that black dress! Very cute! Your looking bigger and bigger! I've been complaining about my belly but yesterday I was looking at it in the mirror and realizing how much I'm going to miss it. It is fun to be pregnant!
ReplyDeleteVery fun about the camcorder, we bought one before Jordan was born. It's fun! AND, that is great news that you have a babysitter! I remember were stuck and had no idea what we were going to do. We didn't find out about Patty until Jordan was born - we interviewed her when he was about a week old and committed right then! :)