35 weeks has come and gone. We are now 36.5 weeks!! Had a doctor appointment last week and was dilated to a 1 and my doctor appointment yesterday confirmed I had progressed to a 2! yikes! She was completely fine with my progress. I, on the other hand, had a stern talking with Baby Miller and said "Mommy would prefer that you stay in there for at least a couple of more weeks"! I'm not ready to go into labor yet. Derek and I want to celebrate our 3 year anniversary next week, go on a date to the movies, and maybe play some putt putt! I want to lay on the couch and watch movies, too! So, we'll see how well Baby Miller listens! If it's like either of it's parents - it is probably stubborn and will not listen! haha.
Due to my progression, we decided we needed to get on the ball and get the hospital bag finished, pick up our last baby items, and install the carseat. We got all that finished last night! We are ready!!
This last Sunday we had a shower in Mt. Vernon, IL with Derek's family and friends. It was a HOT day, but the shower was perfect! Unfortunately Derek wasn't able to come back to see many of this family, but I got to catch up with some. It was good to see so many people! We got some great shower gifts which made us feel so much more relaxed about Baby's arrival!
I also stuck a picture in there of Derek's grill! He spray painted it green last week! It looks so nice! He's so happy it's not rusty looking anymore. It looks brand new!
Well, keep your fingers crossed that Baby listens to me. My friend, Jen, is due on our anniversary. I know she's ready, so say a prayer Baby Vincent comes soon!
Due to my progression, we decided we needed to get on the ball and get the hospital bag finished, pick up our last baby items, and install the carseat. We got all that finished last night! We are ready!!
This last Sunday we had a shower in Mt. Vernon, IL with Derek's family and friends. It was a HOT day, but the shower was perfect! Unfortunately Derek wasn't able to come back to see many of this family, but I got to catch up with some. It was good to see so many people! We got some great shower gifts which made us feel so much more relaxed about Baby's arrival!
I also stuck a picture in there of Derek's grill! He spray painted it green last week! It looks so nice! He's so happy it's not rusty looking anymore. It looks brand new!
Well, keep your fingers crossed that Baby listens to me. My friend, Jen, is due on our anniversary. I know she's ready, so say a prayer Baby Vincent comes soon!
Looking good!!!!! I can't believe how fast our pregnancies have gone all of a sudden! I hope you get to relax before the baby comes! Apparently, my body/baby doesn't like to do labor...it was the same with Jordan! This baby has to come out at some point!!!! :)
ReplyDelete