Well we made it to the end of 31 weeks and we're half way to 32! Less than 8 weeks to go - so hard to believe! Tonight was our first of four childbirth classes. It was interesting. We learned breathing techniques, that Daddy is supposed to be in control of what techniques to use, and we learned some facts about our stay in hospital. It was a very informative class. Lots still to learn and see in the next 3 classes!Baby Miller is supposedly 4lbs this week. He/she is definately using my bladder as a pillow! As I am typing this - baby is have a dance party in my tummy. We've definately been able to identify a butt the last couple of days, so we are guessing baby is facing posterior. Baby Miller's new trick is to get hiccups - often! Especially in the middle of the night!
This weekend Derek was busy finishing siding our shed. Our shed had some very rotten wood siding and Derek ripped it off, cut new, and put it up. He did a great job! He even made new doors for it! I am very impressed with his craftsmanship! He's got 2 sides painted - two more to go! While he worked on shed, I slowly finished my planting around the house. I included some pics of our weekend work. Just click on the picture to view them all! Enjoy!
Woo hoo!!!!! Had my 35 week appointment and I'm STILL measuring small so we're doing ANOTHER ultrasound since it's been a month since I had my last one. She just wants to make sure the baby still has enough fluid and everything is going well. I think the baby has just dropped so much that it's hiding because of it. I'm going to have to find the restraint to not ask if it's a boy or a girl!
ReplyDeleteI don't remember you having a shed...but it looks great! I can't believe you are out planting! I have tried to get good at planting things. Last year we put some hostas in and they all grew back this spring bigger than before. I was so happy with that. It'll be great for you next year when your plants come in and you don't have to do as much work!