Tuesday, May 18, 2010

30 week video

I've been on the road with the softball team the last couple of weeks, so the blog has been slow at being updated. Sorry! Baby Miller is getting bigger and bigger daily it feels like! There are days where I feel baby grows faster than my belly - which means I just feel every movement and feel like I am going to burst! Haha! Baby is kicking away. He/she has started to jab me pretty hard when it's trying to get comfortable. It's kinda funny because it's so unexpected! I also have been able to start feeling body parts. Since I know baby is head down from the ultrasounds, I can only assume I am feeling feet. Sometimes if I push back or lay a book on my stomach, baby will kick back. So cute! I have also started to notice only what I can assume are hiccups. They started this last week. At first I wasn't sure, because it felt like a kick , but it was constant like a hiccup for a couple of minutes. They have gotten stronger the last week. Derek got to feel them last night!

We have a baby shower in Aurora this Sunday with friends from the Chicago area! We are so excited to see our friends. Two of my friends are pregnant as well and due in the month of July, too! It will be fun comparing our belly's and stories!

Tonight we took the 29 week picture and added it to the video. It's missing the 30 week picture - but I'll add that on Sunday! I hope you enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. Fuuuuuun! Can't wait to see you on Sunday! You have done a good job of taking pictures every week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete