Today we got to see Baby Miller on 3D!!! It was awesome! The first thing I thought was "wow! that is our baby! It really looks like Derek and I!" It was so awesome to have a mental image of what our little baby looks like! I think I've been picturing baby as the image from our week by week book! haha! Derek said he was nervous at the ultrasound because for a few moments he couldn't tell what anything was. It was hard to see at first, but after we figured it out - amazing!! Baby Miller was so cooperative! Such a ham! He/she smiled, yawned, sucked on or near toes and hands, and moved all around. Baby is head down and basically in a little ball. We even saw some eye movement!! The tech said Baby also has some hair. She couldnt tell how much, but baby definately has hair!
Derek and I tried to figure out who baby looks like. We think my nose, my mouth, and my cheeks but it looks like Derek's face. We can't really see the eyes to tell who they are. It almost feels like we are sneaking a peak at christmas presents before we are supposed to! haha! 11.5 weeks and we'll find out what Baby Miller really looks like!! Yeah!!
Derek and I tried to figure out who baby looks like. We think my nose, my mouth, and my cheeks but it looks like Derek's face. We can't really see the eyes to tell who they are. It almost feels like we are sneaking a peak at christmas presents before we are supposed to! haha! 11.5 weeks and we'll find out what Baby Miller really looks like!! Yeah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment