As I sit here in COLD Kenosha, Wisconsin - I can't stop looking at Baby Miller's picture and video clips. I am trying to string all the video clips together - so here is my first attempt. It should make for a little over a minute video.
Everytime I look at Baby's 3D picture - I think I see a little boy. I keep picturing the face with some long hair one day, but all I see is a little ball cap. :) I can't wait til July! I am so excited now!! Grandma just bought baby a car seat. For some reason - that makes it seem all the more real that Baby is on it's way! 11 weeks!!!!!
I was picturing a boy too! :-) Went to the consignment store and found the cutest little think for Baby Miller for $1 on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteGrandma can't stop watching this video.I just want to cuddle this little one..!!
ReplyDelete