Today was the best day ever!!!! We got to hook up the my awesome convection oven and our HUGE fridge! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
The day started off taking apart the fridge in the garage, putting all the doors and drawers in the living room, then wheeling the fridge around the house and through the front door. It came in quite smoothly! Next we put it all back together and it was glorious!! hahah! Then we wheeled in the stove through the front door. This stove was HEAVY! It took a little while to get it leveled on the floor, but it is finally leveled and looking like a lean, mean, futuristic cookn' machine!
After getting the fridge and stove in, I talked Dad into staying and helping get the last of the cabinets up. It was hard! They still aren't all the way screwed in because they aren't leveling off and staying flush. Dad ended up leaving around 4:00. After dinner Derek tried to work on them, but got frustrated and is leaving them for Uncle Duane to help tomorrow.
As Derek struggled to figure a way out to level out the cabinets, I tacked in my above the cabinet lighting. I took a few pictures of it, but I am not sure the picture depicts how nice it looks! I still have under the cabinet lighting to put together.
Well, it's coming together! We still have a long list of things to do, but at least we have a floor and a stove! It's beautiful!
The day started off taking apart the fridge in the garage, putting all the doors and drawers in the living room, then wheeling the fridge around the house and through the front door. It came in quite smoothly! Next we put it all back together and it was glorious!! hahah! Then we wheeled in the stove through the front door. This stove was HEAVY! It took a little while to get it leveled on the floor, but it is finally leveled and looking like a lean, mean, futuristic cookn' machine!
After getting the fridge and stove in, I talked Dad into staying and helping get the last of the cabinets up. It was hard! They still aren't all the way screwed in because they aren't leveling off and staying flush. Dad ended up leaving around 4:00. After dinner Derek tried to work on them, but got frustrated and is leaving them for Uncle Duane to help tomorrow.
As Derek struggled to figure a way out to level out the cabinets, I tacked in my above the cabinet lighting. I took a few pictures of it, but I am not sure the picture depicts how nice it looks! I still have under the cabinet lighting to put together.
Well, it's coming together! We still have a long list of things to do, but at least we have a floor and a stove! It's beautiful!
Looks AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jason!!! Will have to come look at it soon. Your kitchen will look like it came out of Better Homes and Gardens. Wished I had the room for a coffee bar and toaster bar!
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing!!!!!! I can't even explain how envious I am!!!! I can't wait to see it in person, but it looks great in the pictures!!! I can't believe how fast it has all gone. I'm sure to you it seems like forever, but it seems like it all went really fast to me. Love it!
ReplyDeleteYEP!! I can DEFINITELY see a post season celebration at your place!!!
ReplyDelete