Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New windows!

Well, it has been a busy four days of renovations, sorry I haven't updated. All I can say is thank goodness Jonny B. came up to help us because we'd be kinda way behind if it wasn't for him! Since our last post a lot has happened. On Sunday Jon, Derek, and Uncle Duane cut a hole in our wall! There are some pictures below of them cutting a hole for our beautiful new sliding glass doors. They really got a LOT done this weekend.

On Monday my Dad came down. Derek and he worked on electrical all day. What a tedious task! Today the finished most of the electrical and also replaced our kitchen window. I think I attached some pictures of that, too.

Well, I have to go. Dad left to go back home and I have to go help Derek hang some 2x4's! Stay tuned!





























1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks awesome! When you said Beth suggested the sliding door, I thought I had an idea of where it would be...but now that I see it, it looks really really really really good. Very awesome! Very fun! It seems like a lot of work, but it looks really good. I wouldn't even know where to start. How lucky are you to have people to help you? :)

    ReplyDelete