Saturday, March 21, 2009

A glimpse into mass chaos...










Yesterday I took some pictures of our chaotic house! Derek and I go from dealing with it then to moments of frustration because we can't find anything! We try to clean up, but there is NO ROOM TO PUT ANYTHING!!! Oh well, we are nearing the last stretch of renovations. Included in this batch of pictures is our messy dining room that holds all of our kitchen belongings. There's a picture of a chair in our living room that is holding plans for the kitchen, bills, mail, etc! I also put a picture of what our meals have consisted of: crockpot or electric frying pan meals! Last is 3 pictures of our peninsula that Duane installed yesterday. My Dad is on his way to our house right now to help us start installing the flooring. WAHOOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the peninsula! It has to be frustrating to live with everything all over the place...but like you said, you'll be done soon! And you'll have an awesome new kitchen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete